Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sorry for all the delays:

Hey guys, I'm quite sorry I haven't updated in the past couple days. Long story short, was battling with a nasty virus, and instead of denying the privileges on my system of the file in question, I accidentally denied my own privileges to do absolutely anything to the virus. Don't do that. It was a very stupid mistake caused by a rushed panic and its very annoying to have to fix. Actually, I didn't even feel like fixing it because I planned on wiping my computer anyway, so I'm now a Linux man, just for the hell of it. (sidenote: Ubuntu 11.04 is great, I used to play around with it like a year or two ago, and got bored, but this new release has kept me very satisfied). I'm figuring out a little bit more on this OS, then my blog will be 100% back up in action. Also, sorry I haven't had the time to respond to anybody who has been leaving me comments or messaging me, you guys know who you are, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Peace


1 comment: